Vehicle Reconditioning Process
Our reconditioning process puts every vehicle through a strenuous inspection to determine the overall condition of the car, from cosmetic, motor, fluids, brakes condition, tire depth, leaks, warning lights that are on, recalls, windshield, and more.
How the process works:
- Repairs: If there are no major issues, all items noted will be repaired. However, if a major issue is diagnosed, vehicle will be moved to the Public Auction or Wholesale Levels.
- Tires Inspection: 7/32 tread depth is required for our Certified Vehicles; 5/32 tread depth for our Value-Verified vehicles; and Public Auction Vehicles must be above 2/32 tread depth, as per state inspection requirement.
- Fluids Inspection: We replace the following on ALL Certified and Value-Verified Vehicles, when necessary: oil, coolant, washer and brake fluids.
- Filters Inspection: We replace the following on ALL Certified and Value-Verified Vehicles: oil and cabin.
- Light Indicators: All warning light indicators will be fixed.
- Windshields: Certified Vehicles will have windshields in perfect condition. Value-Verified Vehicles may have a small nick or star but no cracks. Public Auction Vehicles may have nicks, stars or cracks; however, if issues in sight of driver, we will replace the windshield.
- Brakes: Certified Vehicles and Value-Verified require a depth of 5mm.
- Dings/Dents: All imperfections are removed from our Certified Vehicles. Value-Verified Vehicles may have some very minor ones.
- Scratches: All scratches are removed from our Certified, Vehicles. Value-Verified Vehicles may have some very minor ones.
- Recalls: All recalls are performed on Certified Vehicles. Recalls may not be performed on Value-Verified Vehicles, depending on the severity of the recall.
- Complete Detail: Every vehicle on our lot will receive a complete interior and exterior detail, including hand wash and dry, clean and degrease door jambs, clean windows and mirrors, apply spray wax to pain, dressing to tires and rubber trim, clean wheels and tires and a full detail of the interior. Certified Vehicles receive a clay restorative process to return the vehicle to a pristine, like-new condition.